Here, in our Perth Clinic. Chiropractic treatment (which may involve spinal manipulation, mobilisation or massage, or a combination of the above) may be helpful for the following conditions:
- General, acute, sub-acute, and chronic low back pain including lumbago
- Cervicogenic headache (headache arising from the neck)
- Cervicogenic dizziness
- Mechanical neck pain
- Shoulder girdle pain / dysfunction
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis
What is Chiropractic Treatment?
- Chiropractic is a primary healthcare profession that specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and overall management of conditions that are due to problems with the joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves of the body, particularly those of the spine.
- Treatment consists of a wide range of manipulative techniques designed to improve the function of the joints, relieving pain and muscle spasm.
- Chiropractic does not involve the use of any drugs or surgery.
- Loss of joint movement may be caused by your everyday lifestyle, through accident and injury, or just simple wear and tear.
- Because chiropractors understand the underlying stresses that the body can be put under, they can advise you on preventative measures to try and avoid causing damage or injury.
- Today, chiropractic is the largest drugless health profession.
Most people go to see a chiropractor because they have some sort of pain or discomfort. Typically, it is back or neck pain, but chiropractors are trained to rehabilitate just about any muscle or joint in your body. We also use Gait Scan Analysis to assist with our Chiropractic treatment.
For a full list of FAQs about treatments, click HERE.